I have been working on several reviews and I am happy to say that I have finally posted a review for BackupRight. I have not had a chance to update the online backup comparison table yet, but I hope to do that later this week.
Here are the basics for BackupRight.
- BackupRight Express: $12.99/month, $129.99/year.
- BackupRight Pro: $129.99/month, $1299.99/year.
- Backup schedule is setup once and no further configuration is needed during the life of the service unless you need to modify your settings.
- Recover and restore lost files is just a few clicks away.
- Offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Express version can backup from other computers over the network using a mounted drive or shared folder on another computer.
- Pro plan supports Windows, Mac, Linux, Novell Netware and Sun Solaris.
- Pro plan can be run on an unlimited number of computers.
- Does not offer online file sharing.
- No trial is offered see 30 day money back guarantee above.
- Express version only supports Windows.
- Website is confusing with information not consistent about plans and supported systems.