CrashPlan has had this offer running since September if you switch to CrashPlan you can get a free year of backup from them. If you are currently using another online backup service you already know how great online backup is and CrashPlan thinks they can do better.
The eligibility requirements for switching to CrashPlan are:
- Must be an existing online backup customer
- This offer is available in the continental US only.
- This offer is not available to current or previous CrashPlan customers (users who have paid for licenses.)
- CrashPlan Free or users still in their 30-day trial period are eligible.
- Only one Free 1-year 1-computer plan or $50 Family Plan per customer. May not be combined with any other offers.
If you are not in the US you will be out of luck, but this is a great deal if you are in the US.
You can get more information on the CrashPlan blog.
Want to know more about CrashPlan online backup? Read our complete CrashPlan Review for more information.
Start Backing up with CrashPlan
Latest Posts / Deals about CrashPlan
- CrashPlan vs. Carbonite
- Cashback Discount on CrashPlan
- CrashPlan vs. Backblaze
- CrashPlan Holiday Sale Coupon
- CrashPlan 2014 Black Friday Coupon
- CrashPlan Back to School Discount
- SMB Cloud Backup Price Comparison
- CrashPlan 20% Coupon for Backup Awareness Month
- NAS to Cloud Backup
- SOS Online Backup vs. CrashPlan