I emailed Backblaze last week to see if they had any specials or offers they were planning on running for Black Friday to Cyber Monday this year. In the past Backblaze has had some great offers for Black Friday / Cyber Monday but they told me they had nothing planned for this coming holiday weekend. That was a little disappointing to hear but they did offer me something special to offer even though they will not be running a Black Friday offer.
Starting on Thursday, November 27th, 2014 CloudStorageBuzz.com will be offering 1 year Backblaze prepaid codes for 40% off! Here are some of the details you need to know.
- These prepaid codes are unique and can only be used once.
- They can only be used for NEW Backblaze accounts.
- They can NOT be used for Backblaze for Business sales.
Here is the biggest detail you need to know.
I only have 50 and when they are gone they are gone.
All orders will be processed manually and I will be accepting PayPal or Bitcoin for the prepaid codes.
This will be your best opportunity to grab a year of Backblaze for only $30.00 and with only 50 codes they will go fast so don’t wait.
Check back on Thursday for your chance to grab a deal on Backblaze.
Want to know more about Backblaze? Read our complete Backblaze review for more information.
Start Backing up with Backblaze
[pods name=”review” slug=”8825″ field=”sign_up”]
Latest Posts / Deals about Backblaze
- Backblaze Launches B2 Cloud Storage
- Backblaze Offers Two Factor Authentication
- CrashPlan vs. Backblaze
- Backblaze 2014 Black Friday Offer
- Backblaze 2014 Black Friday Deal Coming Soon!
- Backblaze Releases Android App
- The High Cost of IRS Hard Drive Failure
- SMB Cloud Backup Price Comparison
- Backblaze 50% Off at StackSocial
- Is the Future of Cloud Backup in Business?
Leave a Reply